Does your organization serve one of our 8 covered populations?
- Individuals who live in covered households;
- Aging individuals;
- Incarcerated individuals, other than individuals who are incarcerated in a Federal correctional facility;
- Individuals with disabilities;
- Individuals with a language barrier, including individuals who are English learners and have low levels of literacy;
- Individuals who are members of a racial or ethnic minority group; and
- Individuals who primarily reside in a rural area.
If yes, please fill out the Digital Equity Asset Inventory Form found here:
Meet the Committee
Our Digital Equity Steering Committee is dedicated to planning, expanding, funding, and building access to reliable and affordable high-speed internet in West Virginia. Learn more about our Steering Committee below:
The Internet for All West Virginia program is adding value and being implemented in coordination with existing initiatives including Regional Optical Communications, Inc. and Generation West Virginia’s Locally-Driven Broadband Solutions.
Meet Our Partners
- WV Office of Broadband
- WV Broadband Enhancement Council
- WV Department of Education
- Tilson Technology Management, Inc.
- WV Regional Planning and Development Councils
- WV Economic Development Council
- West Virginia University, Startup West Virginia
- Marshall University, Center for Business and Economic Research
- Regional Optical Communications
- The Thrasher Group